2. Tim Cook: Apple Watch in stores by June, Apple Pay coming to China ‘soon’. The headline is all you need.
3. Nest’s Tony Fadell says Google has ‘no sacred cows’ as it rethinks Glass. Sounds good, as long as that means nixing the consumer version is an option, too.
5. LTE smartphones are becoming faster and cheaper. Clearly, but this caught my eye: “Marvell boasted that a SoC (system-on-chip) it developed is powering a $65 LTE smartphone”.
6. Bill Gates Shares His List Of Summer ‘Beach Reading’ Books. I admit, “What If?” by Randall Munroe sounds intriguing.
7. At Zappos, Banishing the Bosses Brings Confusion. Would the Apollo program (or any meaningfully-sized development effort) have worked with “Holocracy”?