1. Google Tracker 2015 (I/O edition): Android M, Chromecast 2, and lots more. Interesting tracker of Google projects. Mentions the fingerprint API rumored for Android M.
2. Key iPhone 6s specs seemingly detailed in new report, citing a press release by supply chain analyst firm TrendForce:
- Ships in 3Q (i.e., before September)
- 4.7″ and 5.5″ models (i.e., no 4″ model)
- Force touch
- Slimmer, due to reduced LED display backlight
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM (faster)
- Continue using dual-LED flash
- 32GB as the base configuration
3. Apple Researching Combined 2D/3D Glassesless Displays. Of course they are. Probably for years.
China is receiving appraisal that it had already surpassed Korea in technical skills and its ambition now is to compete against U.S. after surpassing Taiwan, which has many fabless competitors.